1. To access TeamViewer, open the link https://get.teamviewer.com/auditdesktopsupport and select Save File.
The language of the module depends on the language of the browser that you are using to download it. You can change the language if necessary.
2. Depending on the settings of your operating system, the program may ask you whether you want to run the module as an administrator. If you need software administration support and you have already contacted our maintenance specialist, click Yes.
In case you click No, you can contact our maintenance specialist and relaunch the module.
3. In the confirmation window, select Allow.
4. The session code and your name are automatically displayed. Our maintenance specialist will join the session as soon as possible.
5. The dialogue window enables you to make a video call, use voice and text chat. It also has additional features which you can see in greater detail at the application website.
6. To end the current remote control session, click the X button.
1. You can access the program's InstantSupport module in one of the following ways:
- Before program login - access the module before you click the Login button on the login screen. Launch the program and before you enter your username and password, click Remote support.
- After program login - access the module after logging in the system. Open the Application menu and click Remote support.
- From our website - you can download the InstantSupport module from our website: https://www.auditdesktop.com/support
2. Select the support office from the drop-down menu.
3. Click Select.
4. Our office contacts and the session code will be displayed. Contact us in your preferred manner and give the session code to the maintenance specialist.
5. You will be informed whether you need to mark the Run as Administrator option.