Attachments are accessed from:
- The working paper's context menu
- The Attached files button located in the toolbar
- The Edit document window or the in-built form in documents of the Lead schedule and File type
Managing attached files
- View – view the attached file
- Edit – edit the attached file
- Attach – attach a new file
- Attach as shortcut – create a shortcut to a file on the local computer or a network resource
- Delete – delete the file
- Save – save the file in a folder
- Rename – rename the file
- Description – add a short description
- For next audit – the file will be transferred when the current audit is completed and a subsequent one is opened
Double click the left mouse button to perform the following actions (depending on the column you are in):
- – mark/unmark For next audit flag
- File – the file is opened for viewing or editing, depending on the selected option in Attachment default action in Attached file settings.
- Description – change the file's description
- Attaching a new file can be done through Drag & Drop from Windows Explorer over the list of attached files. During dragging, the indication will appear by the mouse cursor.
- A file link can be created through Drag & Drop from Windows Explorer, but this time by pressing and holding the Ctrl+Shift keys on the keyboard. In this case, the indication will appear.
- Another way to attach files is to Copy (Ctrl+C) the selected files in Windows Explorer and Paste (Ctrl+V) them in the list of files.
You can also use the shortcut key combinations:
|Ctrl+S||Save selected file|
|Ctrl+Shift+S||Save selected files in folder|
|Ctrl+N||For next audit|