The main functionality of the Checklist type of working paper is located in the Questions section. It consists of hierarchically organised questions and sub-questions that can be answered with Yes, No, or Not applicable. Questions that are irrelevant to the current client are marked as Not applicable.
- email, click E-Mail in the window for template selection. Print - opens the window for . If you want to send the item by
- Attachment, Adjustment, Risk, or Tickmark to the Checklist. You can set up what will be visualised in the quick-add menu in the Visible properties tab in the Checklist's setup. Add new - opens the quick-add menu from where you can add a new
- Refresh - reloads the Checklist without exiting the page.
- Settings - opens the for determining user permissions.
- Score - calculates the number of points, depending on the number of positive and negative answers given in the Questions tab.
Tabs & Sections
The tab uses symbols that show whether there are references and what is their condition:
- - there is a visible reference
- - the reference is completed
- - the reference is checked
- - the reference is semi-completed, i.e. there is still work in progress
The tab shows the Checklist's description.
The section shows all references (if any) to the question or sub-question that you have selected. References are visualised according to whether you have answered a question or sub-question with Yes/No. Right click on a reference to browse through its. The context menu will vary depending on what type of working paper the reference is.
If you right click on a blank space within the section, the context menu will give access to these actions:
- Add from file - creates a new working paper of the type File, directly adding reference to it
- Add link - creates a new working paper of the type Link, directly adding reference to it
- Add reference - adds a new reference
- New working paper - creates a new working paper
In this tab you can add notes to a question or a sub-question. Click theEdit button and enter the note's text.
Here you can attach files to your note or to the question itself. To do so, open the tab and select the file from the dialog window.
The tab shows an explanatory text to the question that you have selected.