AuditDesktop uses Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) Firebird version 2.5. In order to use the system, you must have at least one created database connection.
You can access the window with the list of database connections in two ways:
- Before logging in the program: From the L → Click the button
- After logging in: From the Application menu → Click Databases
You can manage the list of databases through the following buttons:
- setting New - create a new database connection
- settings to the selected database Edit - edit the access
- Copy - make a copy of the selected database connection
- Delete - delete the access settings to the database
- creation Backup - open the window for database
- restoration Restore - opens the window for database
This window also allows you to quickly access the Remote support module. To launch the module, click the Remote support button.