The Financial statement lines nomenclature displays the sums of the Trial balances, grouped into items but without showing the individual accounts.
To access the FS Lines window, open the Statements tab and click the FS Lines button. The view mode will vary depending on your selected Trial balance representation format: Trial balance with one or six columns.
The Posted adjustments section displays all posted adjustments (if any) made to the selected account. The Note section shows notes added to the respective adjustment.
Using the buttons you can do the following actions:
- - import the Trial balance. You can import three Trial balance types: Previous, Initial, Control.
- Edit - edit the Trial balance sums. You can edit three Trial balance types: Previous, Initial, Control.
- - open the window for editing the Chart of accounts
- preview and print of Print -
- Refresh - reload and refresh data
There are two additional buttons at the bottom left corner of the screen:
- Switch to a tree-like view mode
- Change the font of statement items and make their names bold