To view the Control activities, open the Risks tab and click the Identifying CA button.
- add a new control activity Add – open the window where you can
- Edit – open the window where you can edit a control activity
- Delete – delete the selected control activity
- Details – open the window where you can see details about the control activity (edit function is inactive)
- preview and printing of templates Print – open the window for
- Refresh – refresh the data in the table
The tab shows information about the identified control activities.
Assertions – shows the management assertions that are affected by the control activity
Description – a short description of the control activity
- Statement of financial position – shows the Statement of financial position items affected by the control activity
Income statement – shows the Income statement items affected by the control activity
The tab shows which working paper the control activity is identified in.
The tab shows information about all risks covered by the selected control activity.
- Description – a short description of each risk.