1. Open the Information window – you can do so in two ways:
- Open the engagement → Right click on the working paper → From the context menu select Information
- Open the engagement → Mark the working paper → Click the Information button located in the toolbar
2. Select from the following option:
- Reviewer's comment – enter the reviewer's comment
- Findings – enter the text of your finding
- Issues to discuss with the team – enter the issues that will be discussed with the team
- Issues to discuss with the client – enter the issues that will be discussed with the client
- Issues for subsequent audit – issues that will remain for the subsequent audit. When you complete an engagement and open a subsequent one, they will be transferred to the new engagement as Issues from previous audit.
- Issues from previous audit – automatically filled in if you have selected the option when creating subsequent engagement in Engagement completion
- Note – enter a short note
- Document type – enter the type of document
- References – enter your references
- Other information – enter any information that does not belong to the options described above
- Procedures – enter the procedures applied during the execution of the working paper
4. Enter the text in the Edit text window and clickSave.