AuditDesktop supports Job Positions nomenclature that is used when determining employees' start and end dates of employment. These dates are in turn used for:
- Engagement team selection - to separate the active employees from those no longer employed
- Strategic and Annual planning - to determine the available human resources
- Common report Human resources
To access the nomenclature, open the Settings tab and click Job positions.
The minimal necessary information that must be entered for a job position is the Name.
The data in the Remaining hours distribution section influence the calculation of the effective fund for audit work time used in Strategic and Annual planning.
- Unplanned - unplanned absences
- Education - seminars and company trainings
- Sick and unplanned leave - paid sick days or other type of absence permitted by law
- Other - other activities connected with direct engagement participation. For example, a consultant who works on a half day rate, or a partner who also has managerial functions.
The Effective time column result will be the time in % during which an employee can be employed when determining the available human resources.