AuditDesktop supports Job Positions nomenclature that is used when determining employees' start and end dates of employment. These dates are in turn used for:
- Engagement team selection - to separate the active employees from those no longer employed
- Strategic and Annual planning - to determine the available human resources
- Common report Human resources
To access the nomenclature, open the Settings tab and click Job positions.
The data in the Remaining hours distribution section influence the calculation of the effective fund for audit work time used in Strategic and Annual planning.
- Unplanned - unplanned absences
- Education - seminars and company trainings
- Sick and unplanned leave - paid sick days or other type of absence permitted by law
- Other - other activities connected with direct engagement participation. For example, a consultant who works on a half day rate, or a partner who also has managerial functions.
The Effective time column result will be the time in % during which an employee can be employed when determining the available human resources.