AuditDesktop supports a Risk register of all identified risks. To access it, open the Risks tab and click the Risk register button.
The buttons enable you to perform the following actions:
- add a new risk Add –
- edit risk details
- Delete – delete the selected risk
- preview and printing of templates Print – open the window for
- Refresh – refresh table data
Right click in the table to open the context menu that gives access to the actions described above (Refresh excluded). They can also be accessed from the Risk matrix, Income statement analysis, Statement of financial position analysis, and Working paper.
- Assertions – shows which management assertions are affected by the risk.
- Description – a detailed description of the identified risk.
- Statement of financial position – shows the statement of financial position items affected by the risk.
- Income statement – shows the income statement items affected by the risk.
- Risk matrix – the risk level of the identified risk automatically assessed by the program.
The tab shows the working paper that the risk is identified in.
The tab shows all documents and procedures that are activated by the risk (this must be set up beforehand in edit engagement method).
The tab shows information about the identified control activities and whether they affect the entire statement.
Template description fields
In addition to common data templates, specific fields are also used in template description.