The Samples panel can be accessed in one of the following ways:
- Open the Statements tab → Click Transaction log → Click the Samples button
- Open the Statements tab → Click Documents/VAT Logs → Click the
You can generate and save an unlimited number of samples, using input data from one and the same data population.
AuditDesktop supports the following types of samples:
- Random sample
- Manual selection
- Monetary sample (equal intervals)
Click the Edit record button to enter the sample's name and select the sample type from the drop-down menu. ClickSample.
There are different parameters for different types of samples. Once you select a specific sample type, you can view and enter its parameters.
Click theCreate sample button. The program will make a selection of the records which meet the predefined criteria that you have set in the Parameters active window.
The program will display the following information:
- Records which are part of the sample. Marked in blue.
- Records which are checked. Marked in green.
- Records in which the program has found irregularities. Marked in red.
In the Notes field you can add notes to every sample record.
If you want to select all records that are part of the current sample, mark the True option in the filter of the first column.
Once your sample is ready, clickSave.