1. From your current position in the program, clickPrint.
- Preview – opens the window for template preview
- Print – opens the window for print setup
- sending messages. The template will be attached to your message as a PDF file. E-Mail – opens the window for
2. To enter in edit mode, click Edit templates. If you want to edit a system template (shown in grey), you must copy it and then edit the template-copy. System templates cannot be deleted.
The following buttons become active:
- Edit – edit the selected template
- Copy – copy the selected template
- Load – load the template from a file on your local computer
- Save – save the template in a file on your local computer
3. When you are ready, click one of the buttons:
- Save – save the changes made
- Cancel – discard all changes made after the window was opened