AuditDesktop supports work with tickmarks. They can be accessed from various positions in the program: the built-in form and the context menu of working papers, the Tickmarks toolbar button in Active audit, the Reports tab, and the trial balance in Lead schedule type of working paper.
The buttons give access to these actions:
- Add – open the window for adding new tickmarks
- Edit – open the window for editing tickmarks
- Details – detailed information for the tickmark
- Delete – delete the selected tickmark
If you right click on a tickmark, you will open its context menu whose functions are identical to the buttons described above.
The table contains the following columns:
- Symbols – the symbol of the tickmark
- Text – plain text describing the tickmark
- Code – the code of the tickmark
- Initials – the initials of the user who created the tickmark
The tab shows all references to the selected tickmark. To add a new reference, clickAdd. If you want to remove it, click Remove.
The tab shows all files attached to the tickmark. To attach a new file, follow the steps:
- Right click in the field to open the context menu.
- Select Attach.
- Select the file from your computer and click Open.