1. To start AuditDesktop, click theprogram icon on your desktop. The Login window will appear.
is done through the following steps:
- Select the database that you will work with
- Enter your username and password
- Click Login
You can also log in the program with your OS credentials, without entering username and password.
2a. In case you have not set a database:
- Click the
-or- button on the Login window
- After logging in, click the Databases button in the Application menu
- Click the
3. Before starting an engagement, it is recommended that you fill in some organisation data:
- Open the Settings tab
- Click the Organisation button
Right click a client to access the Client context menu. Its functions will help you manage client data, select and edit engagements as well as add timesheets.
To open an engagement, choose one of the following options:
Make a double-click with the left mouse button
Select the engagement and clickOpen
Select the engagement and press F5 on the keyboard
The filters at the bottom of the screen will help you select your engagement's visibility mode, depending on their state and type.